I've only been talking about this for a month now, but hip, hip, hooray! It's finally time to sign up to crochet your very own sleepy little owl! Here's the skinny:
- I'll be providing lessons to help get you though your project and Becky (from the Strumpet's Crumpets) will be providing moral support for amigurumi newbies.
- You do not need to know how to make amigurumi to sign up for this project, but you do need to know some basic crochet stitches, including singe crochet, half-double crochet, and decrease.
- You can make your owl any color and customize as much as you want. The more diversity, the better! I've even set up a Flikr group where you can show off your creations!
- At the end, you can choose to participate in am optional swap. If you want to participate in the swap, please plan to have your owl in my hands by August 1, 2010. Details on this to follow for those who opt in to the swap!
- I will provide a free copy of my owl pattern to the first 10 people who sign up. Everyone else can get a copy of the pattern from my Ravelry shop for just $2.00!
5/31/10: Sign-ups are now closed. Please visit the Great Owl Crochet-Along page to see what's new!