The Sunshine Blog Award is one of those awards that is perpetuated by its winners, so to keep it going I've added my list of 12 bloggers that add a little sunshine to my day. Being of the obsessive-compulsive organizing type, I broke my blogs down into a couple categories. The first category contains my fellow crafters and amigurumi lovers:
- The Strumpet's Crumpets (from the wild and crazy Becky - one craft is never enough for this gal!)
- Moon's Creations (some of the cutest little amigurumi pals out there)
- Berrysprite (sweetness packed into every month with adorable free desktop calendars)
- Etsy PlushTeam (beware all the plushy goodness - it can be overwhelming!)
- Terra Verde Girl (a Cleveland-area candle maker with some seriously sweet stuff)
- Talitha Kuomi (talented knitting designer and crochet pattern tester extraordinaire)
- From This Point. Forward. (my cousin, who also suffers from RA)
- The Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior (dedicated to helping those who suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis to fight this fierce disease with a fierceness of their own)
- Jodi McKee Photography (autoimmune portrait project)
- The Single Gal's Guide to RA
- Heart, Mind, and Seoul (heartfelt meditations from a Korean adoptee and adoptive mother)
- Little Seouls (blog from 2 Korean-American sisters who run the Little Seouls online store)
For those of you who were named in this post, here's what you need to do to pass along the Sunshine Award:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award